Monday, March 28, 2016

Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a Hoppy Easter!! It was a great weekend filled with family! Here is a quick recap of my busy 3 day weekend.

My mom drove into town on Thursday evening and we spent all day Friday piddling around College Station. We made centers for my classroom next year and did a little shopping. We found the cutest monogrammed pineapple wreath at a boutique in town! It will be perfect for my door in South Carolina (insert pineapple emoji here)!



Saturday we met up with my little cousins who were in town visiting their grandma. They had just finished an egg hunt and were very proud of their prizes!



That night LRW's family drove into town and we all went bowling! The girls found out that we aren't stellar bowlers... 



Sunday LRW's family joined us at our church service. It was a great Easter Sunday! The dress I wore for Easter is from the same boutique as the pineapple wreath. It is a mudpie dress and comes in adorable patterns!




Lastly, I entered a Bosom Buddy Bag contest with this photo! I would SO appreciate it if you took one minute to vote on Facebook through this link: BBB (Carley Rector)



I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment