Thursday, March 24, 2016

All in the Details



I have a thing for embroidered tops. I think it is such a fun detail that really adds a lot to a shirt. Whenever I see something embroidered, I immediately throw it in the "try-on" pile! Living in San Antonio, it is super easy to find cute embroidered tops and dresses. I love going to the Mexican Market and picking out a new piece. Some of the dresses are works of art with incredibly detailed floral embroidery. 





I always keep a makeup bag in my purse (saves my purses from spills, you only make that mistake once!) My Jon Hart makeup bags are my favorite! They are the best size and are adorable with the monogram. My current lipstick obsession is Revlon's HD Matte in the color Temptation. It is seriously amazing!



Outfit Details:
Tops: Gianni Bini Old, Similar Here
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy
Makeup Bag: Jon Hart
Lipstick: Revlon

No comments:

Post a Comment