Monday, November 16, 2015

Breakfast of Champs

I am not much of a breakfast person. Don't get me wrong, I love breakfast food, just not in the morning! I usually don't have an appetite before class, but I know I have to eat something to stay focused. This usually leaves me eating a breakfast bar. It is quick and easy and does the job. The company Natural Balance Foods, out of the UK, sent me an assorted box of their vegan breakfast bars.



The bars are gluten and dairy free. They are so filling and really low calorie. LRW and I plowed through the box quickly!! 


My favorite bars were the crunch bars! I could eat the Apple Crunch bar all day long!! The fruit flavored bars have an insanely accurate flavor. They pack so much flavor into such a small space. I highly recommend these delicious bars! 

Click here to check out the Healthy Cereal Bars yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment