Tuesday, August 30, 2011

NEW at Old Navy

My cuties that I was a nanny for this summer gave me a gift card from Old Navy on my last day of work. Mom and I went on Sunday to see what all they have. It was hard to choose from all the new fall items!! Check out these goodies...

Love sweater with the gold zipper detail!


Great chambray shirt over dark skinny jeans!


Love this tank under a black sweater!


Such a cute cardigan!
This would be great to take to a football game! Only $19.50!!!!


And of course......some AGGIE gear!


For now, I chose the Chambray shirt and the AGGIE gear. I will definitely be heading back soon!

7 comments:

  1. I think I would love the leopard print sweater if the zipper detailing wasn't there. Glad you could find some great items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they have a lot of cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it Old Navy!! I keep hearing about how great their stuff has been lately, will have to take a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these items, I will have to go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second shirt! It's so nice to have someone tell you what's there and whether I should go or not! Haha can we arrange this again soon? So glad to be back to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete