Friday, May 27, 2011

Get Away!

Today we are heading to one of my favorites spots, Port Aransas, Texas!! It is a tiny island town in the Gulf of Mexico. It is the most relaxing place in the world! It is my favorite place to just go and get away! The only thing to do is play on the beach, read lots of books, and eat at some great restaurants!!


The water (hopefully I can get a tan!)

One of the piers!

This is just what I needed after my last official week of school! Sorry for my lack of posting the last week I have been working like crazy to finish up the year!  Next week is finals but thankfully I'm exempt from all! I hope y'all have a wonderful and relaxing memorial day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We had a house in S. Padre when I was younger and then we had a condo in P.A. i miss it! So many great cafe's!

    ReplyDelete