Monday, May 9, 2016

Ulta Haul

Ulta is my little piece of heaven on earth! Every time I walk in, I leave with 4 random things and a little poorer. Here are a few things I have purchased lately; the good and the bad.



Conceals dark circles so well!! The only problem is you have to sharpen this pencil yourself and I can't find the right size sharpener so I end up with jagged edges. Lately, I have been putting it on my finger instead of directly under my eye. 



This powder looks great on and does correct your color. My only complaint is that the yellow color rubs off on anything it touches. You have to be super careful with your clothes, it is highly pigmented! 

Revlon HD Color Stay Matte (temptation and obsession)


Y'all, this is literally my favorite lip product of all time. It smells great, goes on so easily, stays well, and looks much more expensive than it is. I am in love, and you should totally get on board this train too!




This is a great lip pencil/stick. It goes on so smooth and lasts for a very long time. I already have my eye on several other colors. 10/10 would recommend this product! 




I LOVE this face mask!! My skin is so soft after I use it. I highly recommend any mask from this line. 




This smells devine! I can't really attest if this does or does not protect your hair, but I do love the way my hair smells after I use it! I even spray it on my dry hair before I use my straightener or curler. 


Conair Infiniti Pro (1.5 inches)


Eh, I was underwhelmed by this product. I don't think that it holds my curls well at all. My hair looks great immediately after curling, but by the time I have left my house it has lost the volume and curl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment