Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Trend Spin Linkup: B&W


This week I am linking up with Walking in Memphis, The Fashion Canvas, and Living in Color for the Trend Spin Linkup. This week's theme is Casual! One of my favorite casual pieces is a flannel! I wear them open over t-shirts or buttoned with a statement necklace. Flannels are comfy and cute, and a go-to on my casual days.

Black and white is such a classic combination. Today I am mixing my black and white prints to create a whimsical outfit. I threw in the blush bag to make the outfit a tad more feminine. I almost always throw in one pop of color when I wear black and white, I feel like it makes the outfit seem complete!





Outfit Details:
Shirt: TJ Maxx, Similar Here
Jeans: Old Navy
Purse: Kate Spade
Earrings: Kendra Scott
Glasses: Ray-Ban

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I am Ada. Glad I found your blog where you share your cute style. I love the mix of black and white prints. Great buffalo plaid popover and that geo-patterned beanie is adorable!

    I just started a new linkup on Thursdays and I would love for you to join me tomorrow with this pretty outfit. Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete