Thursday, March 10, 2016

Swim Style

I hate bathing suit shopping, and I mean hate. Bathing suits never seem to fit me correctly. With our beach honeymoon 3 months away, I decided it was time to go on the dreaded bathing suit hunt. I started the search online and found a few bathing suits I loved! Here are a couple that I think are too cute!


 

Trina Turk from Nordstrom

Gianni Bini from Dillard's
 

I ended up going with this Victoria Secret two-piece in hot pink. It is so flattering and seriously my favorite swimsuit I have ever bought! I highly recommend checking out their line this season!


Where is your favorite swimsuit from?

1 comment:

  1. I got the Trina Turk one for our honeymoon, too! Excellent picks...I bought wayyyy too many a few weeks ago in a Target sale, but at least I'll have plenty for both my bachelorette and the honeymoon.
    xoxo, www.piperellice.com

    ReplyDelete