Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Shearling Darling


I am loving the shearling vest trend. It has always been popular in Texas, but I love the trendy twists big retailers have put on the shearling vests. This shearling vest is from Nordstrom. It is a jersey exterior and a nice, fuzzy interior. Shearling vests look so cute over turtlenecks, sweaters, and plain tees. I like to wear my vest over something a little more fitted! 






Vest: Nordstrom *on sale now*
Turtleneck: Old Navy, Similar Here
Jeans: Old Navy
Booties: Old Nordstrom, Similar Here
Necklace: Kendra Scott

1 comment:

  1. Your vest looks so warm and cosy! I would love you to stop by my fashion blogger link up if you get the chance. I think my readers would really like your style!

    http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/03/fringed-bag-three-ways/

    ReplyDelete