Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cream Cable


Y'all, I have been on the hunt for a cream cable-knit sweater for three winter seasons now. Every time I found one, I found something wrong with it. I stumbled across this one at Gap outlet. It is so cozy, keeps it shape, and has the best fit. I loved it so much, my mom and I drove back 45 minutes to get them in other colors! One way I love to dress up a simple sweater is with a vest. It adds warmth and cuteness. One of my favorite looks is this cream sweater with a faux fur vest.



Outfit Details:
Sweater: Gap ourlet, Similar Here
Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: Banana Republic (sold out), Similar Here
Shoes: Tory Burch
Purse: Tory Burch

2 comments:

  1. I really like the vest you paired with the sweater!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sweater and I love it even more when you layered it with the faux fur vest!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete