Thursday, October 8, 2015

What to Wear on Gameday

Gameday in the SEC is a big deal. Full out hair and makeup is a must, and cute outfits are expected. Here are some outfits I have worn to our football games in the past!

White dresses are a must! Throw on boots and a game day button and you are golden! 




A maroon dress always pairs well with turquoise and boots.


For those wet games I usually go with lulu leggings, gray Wellies, and my Aggie headband.

Pro Tip: Keep your phone in a Ziploc to avoid any damage. You will look like a genius, or a senior who lives through experience!
Loud and proud Fighting Texas Aggie overalls!

Made by yours truly and paired with Gamma Phi face tat and A&M bow!
When the temperature is over 100, I choose my coolest outfits which consist of loose tanks!

Paired with Mexican and turquoise earrings!

My four must haves for a successful Southern gameday include: Cowboy boots to avoid mud, Kendra Scott jewelry for a pop of color (this is how I usually integrate maroon), sunglasses, and sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment