Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekend Recap

It was a crazy, busy, wonderful weekend here in College Station! For me, the weekend officially started Thursday night when LRW and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We went to our favorite Italian restaurant. Somehow we didn't get a picture together, but he shot the outfit before we ate! Here is a peak at what I wore!


Friday night Gamma Phi had big/little reveal! My little family gained two perfect additions, and I became a great-grandbig. After reveal we went to BJs and our family split the ginormous pazooki. We had absolutely no shame in the fact that we ate the entire thing.




Saturday was game day! It was a great game. The Aggies beat Mississippi State. We had the best seats we have ever had and enjoyed every minute of the game!! The late night Whataburger run after wasn't bad either.


Sunday I caught up on school work, emails, and sorority work. I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment