Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Casual Cardigan


I picked this cardigan up from Anthro during one of their big end-of-season sales. I love a good cardigan, especially for teaching (cold rooms are the worst). The detail on the back of this totally sucked me in. I love the pleated way it swings and thought the lace pattern was super cute. It is lightweight and the perfect transition piece for fall.






Outfit Details:
Shirt: TJ Maxx, Similar Forever 21
Cardigan: Old Anthro, Similar Anthro
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Tory Burch

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cardi! I love the simple but chic style, your braids worked out perfectly too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the back on this cardigan, it adds an extra cute detail!
    xo, syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete