Tuesday, September 29, 2015

On The Menu: Fall Trail Mix


To prep for fall, I decided to make an everything but the kitchen sink fall trail mix. The basis was Honey Nut Cheerios, pretzels, Cheese-It, Coco Puffs, peanuts, candy corn, granola, and carmel popcorn! The colors are brown and orange and the taste blends together perfectly! It is a great mix of salty and sweet. I plan on making more this weekend and putting it into cellophane bags for friends!



As I said last week, I am willing fall to get here. I added leftover candy corn into a jar to have a fall snack that doubles as a cute decoration! I put up a few more decorations to give my house the fall feel, even if it is 100 outside. 


I bought this glittery pumpkin from Jo Ann this week and it was 40% off!


This little pumpkin was on sale at Hobby Lobby! Craft stores always have the best (and cheapest) seasonal decor. 


Lastly, how cute is this pillow?? My soon-to-be mother-in-law bought it for me from Dear Lillie. They have super cute pillows, placemats, and calligraphy prints. 



What is your favorite fall decor and snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment