Wednesday, September 16, 2015

College Girl Gift Guide

Buying your college friends gifts can often be a challenge! Most of the time they live in tiny spaces and leave most of their stuff at home anyway. Here are some things I got for my birthday this year and loved!

Game Day Jewelry




I love wearing jewelry in my college's colors (maroon & white). It makes dressing up for game day so much easier because I throw on a solid dress and add the jewelry to stay in school spirit. This year I got a white Kendra Scott bracelet and this fun Towne & Reese Emma Bracelet

Lucite Geode Box


I am loving anything and everything with a geode on it. I got this super cute acrylic box with a pink geode and it works perfectly on my coffee table. Here is a similar one on Etsy or check out your local TJ Maxx Home Goods for a cheap option!

Candles




Candles make a perfect gift. I got two this year and am obsessed with both. Candles have become my go to gift. I love the large volcano candles from Anthro, they smell great and look super cute! I got the cutest ceramic pineapple candle (similar here on Etsy) and the perfect fall candle from Bath & Body Works. The Bath & Body works candle is the perfect size to add a monogram. The label easily peels off so you can stick on their initials to make the gift more personalized. 

Monogrammed Makeup Bag



Have you heard of Jon Hart before? They have gorgeous leather luggage that they imprint your name or monogram into. I have the pink overnight bag and this year my little gave me the matching makeup bag. These make great gifts and will last for years!

Minted Picture Collage


These weren't on Oprah's favorite things for no reason! Minted picture collages are adorable. They make thoughtful gifts for friends and family members. I got this one in the shape of the heart and I can't get enough of it! I will definitely be stealing this gift idea for Christmas. 

Frivolous Makeup  


I love getting name brand makeup. It is so frivolous and something I would never buy for myself. My favorite splurges are Chanel lipstick (I specifically love the stains pictured above) and Tom Ford nail polish. Nordstrom has the perfect selection of fun makeup.

What are your go-to gift ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment