Monday, August 17, 2015

Go Greek!

Joining a sorority was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Before my freshman year even started, I had 250 new friends. I had sisters to go to football games with, people to sit with in class, older girls to show me around campus, and immediate best friends to bond with. I have loved being a Gamma Phi, it has been a huge part of my college experience. I want to encourage women going to college to consider going Greek! 


As we said in our recruitment video, joining a sorority is more than just parties and glitter, it is about finding a home away from home. Home is exactly what Gamma Phi has been for me the last 3 years! (am I really a senior already?) 










Go Greek and you will meet some amazing women!

2 comments:

  1. I wish there was greek life in Spain for when I was an undergrad, it looks like so much fun!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great choice- I loved being Greek! Have a great senior year!
    www.thelittlestyle.com

    ReplyDelete