Friday, July 24, 2015

Sail Away With Me


I cannot get enough Lilly Pulitzer this season! I feel like they have really stepped up their game in the last year. This print (Red Right Return) is so precious and nautical. And have y'all tried Lilly's v-necks? I was skeptical when I saw it in store, but as soon as I put it on I loved it! It is a casual way to bring Lilly into your everyday wardrobe. 









Outfit Details:
Shirt: Here
Shorts: Old Target, Similar Here
Shoes: Here
Necklace: Here (only $5!)


3 comments:

  1. You are the cutest, I love this outfit! :)
    Xx,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Also, I just tagged you for the Preppy Girl Tag, feel free to see my answers and answer to the questions yourself if you'd like!)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ane!! I loved reading all of your responses to the questions, I will have to post mine soon!

    ReplyDelete