Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Bucket List

I cannot believe July is almost here! Where has my summer gone? When summer began I decided to start a bucket list of things I wanted to accomplish before my Junior year of college starts. I wanted to share with y'all my 14 in summer 2014 bucket list!

1. See a concert: Wade Bowen and Randy Rogers
2. Visit 3 museums in San Antonio: San Antonio Museum of Art
3. Travel somewhere new: West Texas- Marfa and Terlingua
4. Cook 5 new dishes
5. Complete 2 summer classes
6. Get everything organized for my new house
7. Get my Etsy business up and running: So proud to have my own business The Preppy Type
8. Blog consistently
9. Go through my closet and donate clothes I don't wear: I try to donate twice a year based on what I actually wear that season
10. Read 20 books: 6 down
11. Build a wardrobe for student teaching: Slowly but surely!
12. Put all my money made from nannying into a savings account: Every dime so far
13. Find the perfect pair of denim shorts: ANY SUGGESTIONS?
14. Eat healthier: I have tried to stop snacking and make healthier choices

What is on your summer bucket list?

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice to meet you :) I'm so happy to have found your blog, it's fun to find other 20 something, Lilly loving girls out there! I love your summer bucket list, I haven't completely made mine yet but I definitely want to read more, 2 down so far! I hope to catch up with you soon, Happy Summer!

    ~Blair Collins
    @ www.classic-collins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck building your wardrobe - that sounds like a fun one :)

    www.a-touch-of-teal.com

    ReplyDelete