Saturday, July 14, 2012

DIY: Bulletin Board

I have spent MANY days this summer shopping, crafting, painting, and sewing for my dorm room. I have lots of pictures I am going to be sharing with you!

Last week I found a broken bulletin board at Hobby Lobby marked down to $8.00. The only problem was the middle section was missing. After some brainstorming and hot gluing here is how I turned it into my new dorm bulletin board!!

Here was the frame as I purchased it.

I cut length of ribbon and rick rack to fill the space and hot glued them into place.

I used navy, pink and green. My dorm colors!

Finished product!!!
I am glad I invested the $8.00. It will be a great place to stick pictures, tickets, notes, etc.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great find and I love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are doing DIY projects for your dorm room! I have so many ideas for my dorm as well. I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Be sure to post pictures of your finished dorm (:

    ReplyDelete