Thursday, February 16, 2012

That's What I Like About TEXAS!

Have you heard the song by Gary P. Nunn: What I Like About Texas? It's awsome.
I wanted to share with my bogger friends what I like about Texas!!

Great places to hear Texas Music like Gruene Hall (the oldest dance hall in Texas)

The gulf coast. My favorite summer vacation spot: Port Aransas, Texas.

Football:  High school, College, NFL!!

Love me some Mexican food!!!

State fairs and rodeos!

Cowboys and boots!

Shopping malls: La Cantera, North Park, Galleria, San Marcos Outlets!

My favorite city: San Antonio!!!

Let me know if you ever venture to Texas!

3 comments:

  1. I want to visit Texas so badly! My bf was born and raised in Austin & he is obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little in my sorority is from Dallas! would love to visit some day!

    ReplyDelete