Friday, December 23, 2011

OH CHRISTMAS TREE!

Do you love ornaments as much as I do?
 I love unpacking each ornament and hanging it up!! Here are some of my favorites...

FAMILY TREE



Mackenzie Childs ornament!

Painted by my Grammy in the 70s!
One of my mom's bestfriends gave this to me on my first Christmas!

From our trip to London!

MY TREE:


Made these for all my friends one year!

Preppy pink and green alligator!

Another craft project...
MY CRAFT TREE:

This tree is full of ornamnets I have made from Kinder to 5th grade!

Sunday School:  " Make a Joyful Noise!"

Girl Scout snowman!

3rd grade gift tags!

Merry, Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. All of your ornatments are adorable! My parents have saved all of the crafts ornaments my siblings and I made when we were reallly little, so looking at our "masterpieces" is hysterical. Happy Christmas eves' Eve, and enjoy the rest of your holiday season!

    ReplyDelete