Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Prom!

So prom season is right around the corner! Sadly my school only has a senior prom, so I will not be going this year. But that hasn't stopped me from planning ahead and looking for styles I like! All of my friends who are going are wearing the typical prom dress. Now they all look beautiful in them, but when I go I want to wear something differant! Here are a few dresses that I have fell in LOVE with!

Lilly

Also Lilly

Jovani (Sorry for the poor picture quality)

Davids Bridal, personally not in this color but they have it in a chamagne!

10 comments:

  1. The 2nd Lilly is gorgeous!! The color is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! I think the first Lilly is my fave though. The white one from David's Bridal kind of reminds me of Quinn from Glee's prom dress haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those!! That second Lilly is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second lilly dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first and second one! You have a fab blog and I am your newest follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ALL about the Jovani one. That pink tulle is to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 1 and 2 best! I'm all for getting prom dresses that you can wear again for other occasions, and those two seem to fit the bill. :)

    ReplyDelete