Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Recap!

The weather was perfect here in SA for a great Valentine's weekend!

Friday Night: Dinner with the family and a quick stop at Nordstrom's rack. I got some green Nike Tempo shorts super cheap!! The rest of the night was dedicated to working on my 3 English projects: YUCK!


Saturday: We had all the family over to celebrate my granddaddy's 85th b-day. Lots of shrimp, corn, and crabcakes. So much fun!! I also gave LRW his v-day present: a new pair of golf shoes!!


Sunday: Church then more homework!! LRW and my dad spent the afternoon on the golf course! Sunday night LRW and I went to Build -A-Bear and then to dinner! It was a fun date nite!!



Hope your weekend was filled with fun!! Happy Valentine's day!

6 comments:

  1. I have those Nike Temp shorts and I LOOVE them! Pink and white! LOVE those kicks too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's day! I'm glad I'm not the only one who celebrated early!

    Holly =)
    hollyswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW, I did not know you lived in SA! That is my hometown : ) (Assuming you mean San Antonio and not San Angelo, ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day!! Y'all look adorable in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are too cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

    P.S. I tagged you in a post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so fun!! I am super disappointed and jealous that I couldn't be there for dinner. Love you!

    ReplyDelete